Not particularly well. I only really completed two of them, one of which was practically a given since I have a talent for passing classes without much effort. I don’t think I’m going to even bother making resolutions for 2013. I’m not in a resolution-making mood, not to mention I barely look back at them until it’s time to tick off what I actually did in the end.
- Finish Coldfire and submit to agents. Nope. Serves me right for completely starting the thing from scratch, though.
- Finish the first draft of the sequel. Nope. Haven’t even started a serious attempt.
- Revise and edit my NaNovel, not necessarily to completion, but at least to a point where reading is possible without causing spontaneous combustion of the eyeballs. I’ve done a bit of revision, but not much.
- Do NaNoWriMo again. Yes, but I kind of just lost.
- Do Camp NaNoWriMo (this one’s a bit iffy and will depend on my university schedule). Yes. I even won one of them.
- Get my provisional driver’s licence, or at least rack up enough hours to take the test. lol no. Not even close.
- Pass my first year of university. Yes.
So… not a great year for resolutions and stuff. I’m not too concerned. My uni schedule kind of dulled my taste for writing a little, but I’m picking it up again with fanfiction. So even if I’m not writing original stuff, I’m still honing my skills.