I had briefly forgotten about the tradition for New Years’ resolutions until I was on Twitter. I have never made resolutions before, except for ones when I was very young, which were abandoned a week later. This year I thought I’d try it, so here they are in order of when they came to me:
- Finish “Coldfire” and submit to agents. (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!)
- Finish the first draft of the sequel… at least.
- Write more short stories. I won’t set an exact number because I know I won’t stick to it.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo, exam schedule permitting. I’m hoping with only four exams this year that it will be possible.
- Finish year twelve (though admittedly this one is inevitable unless I fail all my subjects this year).
- Audition for university music programs.
- Get into a university on my preference list.
I think that’s all. I’ll update this post if more occur to me later.